Friday, February 10, 2012

Stoked and Honored



I was introduced to DicE about 6 or 7 years ago, who keeps track?
I was at Ara's house and as soon as he showed the magazine I was in awe. Not only because it was the coolest motorcycle magazine I've ever seen...but it was the coolest MAGAZINE I'd ever seen...the format, size, paper quality, photos, etc...it's so well made and it's one of those things that if you look carefully you see how well thought each detail was.
Years went by and I met Matt and Dean who are simply great people and have been wonderful to me.
So being invited to write anything for DicE is fuckin' rad...let alone the editorial...
It's hard now to write this ass-kissing text since I consider them my friends...and it's sounding cheesy too...but it's all true. I was a fan of DicE and I still am.
Thank you Matt and Dean...you have absolutely no idea of what it meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog tracker