Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SPECIAL EDITIONS for 2012 - PLEASE READ BELOW




Every month from now on we'll have SPECIAL EDITON LINERS...1 of 1, rare fabrics, different fabrics, leather, suede, satin, wool, fur and anything else I can find that has never been done before or that looks just great...special stuff...They will be available on the SPECIAL EDITION LINERS link. Just click on the "plaid/joe king logo" pic on the right.

I might do more than one (of the same kind if necessary) but I'll try to keep it one-of -a-kind...the idea is to have unique pieces. I'll post 2 or 3 new liners each month on the SPECIAL EDITION LINERS gallery.

I recommend solid color helmets for these special liners.

This one above was made of 100% Scottish Tartan Wool. That's Clan RAMSAY colors. Make sure to check the Scottish Tartans because there are tons of cool options.

Please email me if you have any questions, a fabric that you want to use (let's see if it works...it has to be comfortable otherwise it's pointless to use it), or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog tracker