Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Long's Motorcycle Sale


The place

Paradise

Had no idea how I would bring this bike to Brazil but I asked John if it was for sale...Can't beat a TZ with a G model race seat. It wasn't he'll be restoring it.

TZ tach...unfortunately there was no yoshimura tach for my CR project...can't find it anywhere...I'm BUYING if you know who has one.

John showed me these vintage mags and photos...just fantastic! That's John back in '71 on the middle/right page

The towel covered bike is a '71 Daytona winner bike! One of my dream bikes for sure...That's Denny Poneleit #28 bike.

More vintage pics of the bike here...priceless pics...priceless time spent there with John.

At the counter John showed me his vintage fullface helmets...there was one there that I have never seen...didn't know existed and it was a beauty...youth size fullface 1968 Bell...small...awesome helmet!


I could spend days going through these old bikes...literally...

Thanks O'Hara for taking me to this place...

3 comments:

blog tracker