Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I hate cleaning





My very very old mentor (Eddie) told me that if I wanted to have a reliable panhead for daily use I should have a VERY CLOSE AND PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HER (his words and we were talking about a bike)..that I should do pretty much everything I could by myself...well, I don't like clean bikes, I don't like TO clean bikes, I don't like to clean anything...my friends will testify to that...so this shows how focused I am on my panhead project...

6 comments:

  1. Oinc, oinc, oinc..... kkkkkk, devo confessar que tambem sou assim. Moto é feito pra rodar e não ficar lustrando....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Paulo, agora volta pra limpar o resto da motoca ein mano... abraços :")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limpe a Pan apenas uma vez, depois deixe que ela adquira a pátina da estrada. Não, vá virar Paulo "flanelinha"!!! rsrsrsrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta de sacanagem hein, Celso?! So pq ta a pe esses dias?
    vou colocar uma foto da sua Shovel pra vc matar a saudades...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pé não, tenhoa cbzona pra raspar pedaleira!!!! Tenho dito, flanelinha hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you're off to a good start. I don't like cleaning and washing bikes either, but when dealing with a set of wheels that haven't seen the light of day in 20 years, I would very much bet that they're were due to some level of soap n'water.
    Just make sure you do a good job on those bearings, don't be cheap on that kerosene and pack'em good with blue grease afterwards.
    You'll be glad you did when you're rolling down that highway at 200mph, hahahahaha
    Your mentor,
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete

blog tracker