Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TWB Poster & Jeff Wright


 Stoked, honored, happy, etc...etc...etc...
Two Wheels Brazil 2012 poster couldn't be better!!! Our friend Jeff Wright from Chruch of Choppers, FTWCO, did this AMAZING art for us last year and I asked if I could use as this year's poster....and...yes!
Not only Jeff builds some of the raddest bikes out there, he's great artist and I love pretty much all of the stuff he does...
Above all he's just a rad dude...I'm so stoked and very thankful for this! THANKS JEFF it means a lot!!
***
I had to 'polute' his art a little with some of our logos, mr. pig, and date...sorry about it!
Soon we'll start filling the blank space on the poster with our guests, sponsors, friends, etc...just like last year.

His built for S&S 50th Anniversary...
...Which later became Power Negro
Most bad ass ZX10R out there...


 Still one of my favorite bikes...which became even more famous after Brad Pitt bought it from Jeff
 Jeff, DK, Eddie and Cicero
Hammer of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog tracker