Thursday, May 19, 2011

ADAM WRIGHT sponsors TWO WHEELS BRAZIL


Jeff Decker

Max Schaaf

Shinya Kimura


Stoked..honored...happy...amazed...etc..etc..etc...I've always been a fan of Adam Wright's work...I've always tried to buy his books but were always sold out before I could get my hands on them...and I'm so stoked that he'll sponsor our show!!!! That's huge for us and for me!!! You probably have many of his photos in your 'cool-chopper-pics folder' ...can't say enough good things about him...
He might be able to come to the show...AND...he's sending us MANY books to giveaway at the show!
YES...you can win FREE Adam Wright's books just by showing your face at TWB...Again I'll do my best not to steal some...


"Adam Wright is the photographer and publisher of Road Course and the Hauler series. If you don't know his photo books, they are original, beautifully executed, must have little gems as far as we're concerned. No advertising, no text, no BS, just really good photographs." took this from Falcon Motorcycles site cause I couldn't write any better.
Cool interview HERE

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Deixa comigo... Manda os livros a serem soreados pra mim, que eu faço um inventário deles para que nenhum seja extraviado!!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. We know how hard it is to make things happen. G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, G! You're right...didn't know how hard it was until we actually started it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paulo. Im excited to be a part of it. Also, your helmets rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look our site www.twowheelsbrazil.com and blog http://twowheelsbrazil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

blog tracker