Friday, July 6, 2012

Brooklyn Invitational Preview Party @ TRIco


 male model, rock star, genious editor...I present you: Matt Davis...I'm joking Dean!!
 Great meeting Dan Collins (Old Gold Garage) for the first time...his knuckle is amazing!
  Joey Castillo (Queen of the Stone Age and Eagles of Death Metal) & Dean
 Cops were trying to shut the party down by this time...still can't figure out why they'd do that...
 Adam, Dave and John
 Gratuitous butt shot...
 Bikes at the party were already amazing...I'd be happy just seeing those...but Born Free was just around the corner...
 That's one rad pic...with great guys...
 Bikes at TRIco
 great seeing Nads again!!!!

 Eddie rules...I'm grateful that I have him as one of my best friends!
 Chopperdave's sick cams...
 Adam Wright + Michael Schmidt = best motorcycle photos ever...
 DenverDan...what can I say...just love this guy!! And they were talking shit about me on that pic...
tired one thinking of shitty legends for the pics...

1 comment:

blog tracker