Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thanks is not enough!!!




This is one of the coolest gifts I've ever got. My friend Celso send me this special helmet...and here's a little story about it:
"In 87,88 and 89 the World Motorcycle Grand Prix came to Goiania, Brazil. A mechanic from Vitoria, ES was in the pits and got this helmet from Randy Mamola's pit. Although it was not the one used on the race, it was one of his helmets. It was passed to another person and then to my friend Celso"
As far as I can remember Randy Mamola was my favorite rider, probably cause of his stunts, crashes and reckless/agressive style. (just check the vid)
Again, there's no way I can thank enough for such a gift. It'll be taken care of, restored and most impotantly: WORN!!! THANK YOU, bro!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog tracker